Dallas is one of the more expensive regions in the country for auto insurance, with an average monthly cost of $140.
This video has tips on how to get an affordable auto insurance quote in Dallas.
Here is a transcript of the video.
How much is car insurance in Dallas? With Dallas being one of the largest metroplexes in America, it's one of the more expensive areas in the country for auto insurance. The average cost of auto insurance in Dallas is approximately $140 monthly. When looking for a cheap auto insurance quote, it's important to know how to get the lowest quote possible. Here are a few tips to get a cheap car insurance quote.
- Shop around at each renewal because you now qualify for the prior insurance discount, which can save you up to 15%.
- Set your monthly payments on auto pay for the EFT discount.
- Go three consecutive years without a claim or a ticket to qualify for the safe driving discount.
- Sign up for paperless billing.
- And having a good credit score can save a ton of money with auto insurance companies who use that as a primary factor.
There are many different factors auto insurance companies use when pricing auto insurance in Dallas. The important thing to remember is to maximize your discounts and only purchase the coverage you need. Paying for a lot of extra coverage you may not actually want or need, will be costly. But in the case of an accident, you'll be glad that you have that extra coverage. So, balance on both sides is needed.
Ready for a quote? Click the button below to get started.
Get A Quote